Join ExotiKite’s team of professional instructors for an exclusive wave riding camp on the wild Baja coast
What our campers have to say:
Just back from a week of learning to kite surf the waves at a special week-long kite camp hosted by Exotkite. The experience was incredible… My kiteboarding skills are much improved thanks to the fantastic coaching by all of the Exotkite staff who were there — Megan, Ian, Genna, Mack and Chepe! If you are a kiteboarding fan and ever have a chance to go to one of these special events, DROP EVERYTHING and **GO**!!!
The wave is perfect for learning. It’s a right-hander, excellent for regular foot kite surfers. Everything was PERFECT! If you’re interested in learning to kitesurf in the waves I highly recommend joining them at one of the camps next spring/early summer. It was so fun, I’m already looking at my calendar for next May!
It has been a week since the camp ended and I can’t stop thinking about what an incredible experience the wave camp was. We had at a minimum one instructor for two students. The wind is offshore so safety is a big issue. The crew at Exotikite have their own support boat to pick us up from long down winders. Couldn’t have done it without.
Thank you again to the Exotikite crew!
Wave camp details
- Camp cost includes food, transportation, accommodation, equipment, and instruction
- Yoga from a certified instructor
- Trips to a SUP and surf break
- Clinics on wave riding, jibes, tacks, and jumps
- Flat water riding for trick and transition practice
- April 15 – April 22
- April 22 – April 29
- April 29 – May 6
- May 13 – May 20
- May 20 – May 27 *KB4Girls Womens Camp
- May 27 – June 3 *KB4Girls Womens Camp
*These dates are reserved for primarily for women. Price per person $1325. Spouses are also welcome to participate.
$1250 per person includes:
- Transportation to and from Loreto airport
- 2 meals a day
- Shared accommodation with one other person
- Use of ExotiKite’s boards and kites including stand-up paddleboards and surfboards
- Instruction and clinics
$100 additonal per person inlcludes all of the above with private accommodation
ExotiKite Kiteboarding • Calle 20 de Noviembre Local 2 • Los Barriles, Baja California Sur • 23333 • firstname.lastname@example.org • 541-380-0948