Join our seasoned instructors for a week of wave riding on the remote Baja Pacific coast!
We believe we have found one of the best wave riding spots on the North American Western coast. A right, peeling wave, over a sandy bottom makes it a utopia for learning to ride waves and improving your skills.
Our campers feel safe, comfortable and able to push themselves with daily boat support, a team of experienced instructors, and state of the art, 2-way radio helmet system. Accommodations are cozy and pleasant. Cabins are complete with queen sized beds, dish tv, and hot water heaters.
The restaurant on-site prepares and serves all of the healthy, locally sourced and delicious food.
You will be on the water, sunrise to sunset, SUPing, foilsurfing, surfing and kiteboarding!
- NEW! April 2-April 9 5 SPOTS LEFT!
- April 9-April 18 (9 day advanced camp $2250) 2 SPOTS LEFT!
- April 18-April 25 FULL!
- April 25 – May 2nd 2 SPOTS LEFT!
- May 2nd – May 9 FULL!
- May 9th-May 16th 7 SPOTS LEFT!
$1749 per person includes:
- Transportation to and from Loreto airport
- 3 meals a day
- Shared accommodation with one other person
- Use of ExotiKite’s kites, kiteboards, stand-up paddleboards, foil boards and surfboards
- Instruction and clinics
- Yoga from a certified instructor
- SUP and surf break right out your front door!
- Clinics on wave riding, jibes, tacks, and jumps
- Flat water riding for trick and transition practice
$100 additional per person includes all of the above with private accommodation
Example of daily schedule
7am: Breakfast self serve
8am to 11am: Free time for surfing/SUPing
11am: Clinic + video/photo feedback session
1:30pm till sunset: Kiting
6:30pm Healthy seafood dinner
Thank you again to the Exotikite crew!
ExotiKite Kiteboarding • Calle Victoria Accesso de La Playa • Los Barriles, Baja California Sur • 23333 • email@example.com • 541-380-0948